I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where Old T-shirts Go To Die

This is my first post sent via my phone. Extremely lazy or amazing potential?

I thought I would discuss this t-shirt quilt, an unfinished project that has moved with me to every apartment and home I have lived in since 1999.

Looking at all of the memories of concerts, camps and some of my poor fashion choices gives me a sense of where I have been and how much I have evolved.

I love snuggling up at night under a blanket that took me over a decade to finish the final stitch. But I'm not sure how Gregory feels about cuddling with Cookie Monster and my old Dashund shirt on a daily basis...

(This post made possible by Gregory's ultimate patience with technology)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. love the student revolution and giant eagle t's. Go high school in Sewickley!

    ReplyDelete