I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Muppets. DUH.

 I was going to write about going camping this weekend... but must delay that post and give a shout out to my Muppets instead. Excitement, elation, giddiness, pee in my pants crazy happy don't quite describe what I feel about a real Muppet comeback.


 The rest of the world may have believed that the Muppets had lost their edge - but I haven't really been disappointed with anything Kermit related, well, ever. Muppets Take Manhattan may have a special place in my heart, along with countless years of Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, Sesame Street and The Muppet Show. But all of the recent movies are still pretty damn entertaining. I've never lost hope that the Muppets will reign supreme. I was just watching the first season of the Muppet Show the other day and snorting with laughter.

 Dancing chickens are always funny. ALWAYS.

 So check out the trailer...a new generation (and old - yeah Billy Crystal!) is giving props to the comic genius of pigs, cows, chickens and whatevers!

No comments:

Post a Comment