I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Avoiding the Obvious

 This post is dedicated to avoiding the obvious changes going on around me. Yes, Ayla started kindergarten today and my soul panicked as I sent her away on a bus with a stranger! What was I thinking? And yes, Gregory is safely in Oklahoma, far far away from us. Booo.

But I am too tired and emotionally raw to discuss either of those events... so I will just post the video from this weekend when we "harvested" the last of our pears. We haven't done much with our pear tree, other than watch squirrels nibble away at them and clear them off of the grass (after they've attracted crazy amounts of bees!).

 I am in sweet, sweet denial that my oldest has entered school for real and that my husband is yet again across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment