I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

You know what today is!

It's Father's Day! 


August 14th, 2006... the beginning of madness!

  From day one, almost five years ago, to today: 

Washing and detailing the car. Nothing says Dad more than minivan!

Elliot watches the hose/car washing with wonder. And look! our stupid 4th child, Baxter, is cowering with fear in the background!

Jackson was pantless, so no front shots... nothing indecent here!

Gregory, you are doing a great job! I appreciate how much a partner you are in caring for our children and how little I have to commiserate with other Moms at the playground when they start husband-bashing. And when I say little, I really mean I don't have anything to say.

  Our children adore you and we can only hope they appreciate how much you do! Parenting our three insane kids is a non-stop, relentless job and you never shirk from the responsibility. You encourage Ayla to be kind (and a weirdo!), teach Jackson the virtues of Star Wars and care enough to try and try again to give Elliot a bottle, no matter how many times he turns it down.

 They think you are awesome and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment