I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wear

 Why is it so difficult to find a dress/shoes/jewelry to wear to a wedding? You know how it goes... you will see a nice dress in a store but not buy it because you don't have anywhere to wear it. Then you need to buy a dress and can't find one anywhere! And not only do I have to manage to dress myself, now there are three kids to keep looking fabulous! (Gregory's got his own attire covered, seriously, I rely on his advice in the fashion realm.)

 I was doing a some light (obsessive) web-surfing on Etsy and saw this great idea. I cut out cardboard templates, sewed the pieces together and then to the shirt/onesie. I think it turned out pretty well! I can't wait to see their cute little bodies with their "ties" on!

The casual cat walk-by makes me think that Koko might want his own formal wear.





 Sewing these two shirts for Jackson and Elliot took much less time than I spent obsessing over dresses online. Note to self: stop trying to buy evening wear from websites and just go to TJ Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment