I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

How to Entertain the Family for $10

Oh, how the news has angered me lately! Every potential post, in my mind, is full of bad words and insults. Perhaps I subscribe to too many news feeds, but it seems that the buffoonery is reaching a grander scale every day. I want to write long, emotional, incensed posts about how women's rights are under attack. And it doesn't make sense. At all.


But if anyone regularly reads my blog, I am not sure if you are looking for humor, a commentary on parenthood, updates on my kids or just another link from facebook to kill time... Regardless, I am trying to keep things light. Or else I might come across as an angry feminist (which I actually am) or God-hating liberal (which I actually am not.)


Instead I would like to focus on the happier moments in life - like driving through the car wash for the first time.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment