I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gimme some fries with that Shake!

All of the parents were talking about "watch week" like it was the world premiere of the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show... okay, maybe I am the only one thinking of MJ.... let's just say we were excited.


We couldn't wait to get in that little dance studio and find out what our kids have been learning for the last two months.


Hopefully this video shows just how much shaking and grooving is going on in Bowmansville NY on Saturday mornings. The only footage missing is when Elliot got out on the dance floor and had more spunk than most of the 3 year olds! That boy has rhythm.


I can now check one item off of my life goals... to witness my kids tap dancing. All we need now are some top hats, sequins and jazz hands!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment