I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Luck Babies

As the Pittsburgh Steelers approach another Super Bowl, hoping for our seventh win - I thought I would post something to give a little peace of mind to all the Steeler fans out there.

My babies are good luck for Pittsburgh sports.

1. We won the Super Bowl in 2006 when I was pregnant with Ayla.
2. We won the Super Bowl (ahem, again!) in 2009 when Jackson was about nine months old.
3. Then we won the Stanley Cup that same year right after his first birthday.

Pittsburgh fans, have no fear - I have another baby here! Elliot is almost seven months old and now it's his turn to have a winning title within his first year of life. He'll have his Steelers gear on today and might just stay awake for the whole game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment