I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Monday, December 14, 2009

It's true what they say...

If you send any kid a present in a big box... they are going to play with the present for about .3 seconds and then go for the box.

For days.

My brother sent their Christmas presents (which I didn't let them open, of course) and a wooden stove that my Dad had made for me when I was little. They played with stove for a few minutes and then unloaded ALL of the shipping paper and made themselves comfortable in the box.

We cut out a few windows, and it's the obvious choice for watching tv or reading books. While they were busy with that - I was enjoying the stove! Even though I spend a lot of my time playing "real" kitchen, there is nothing like a pretend kitchen or stove.

But enough about stoves, it's a far second from THE BOX!


Breaking out...



I think Ayla was trying to look at me and the camera at the same time, the cross-eyed crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment