I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Sneak Peek (Look! Bowties and Tutus!)

 Only a few more weeks until showtime... costumes have been prepped, pictures have been taken and many a Saturday morning has been spent tap, tap, tapping away. I am sure there will be glorious videos and photos taken at Ayla and Jackson's dance recital in June, but I thought I should release a "teaser"!

 Ayla's blue eyeshadow, I have to admit, is very exciting and what more can I say about Jackson than: BOWTIE? I could have used a top hat and cane.... but perhaps they reserve props until the boys are older. OR until they audition for So You Think You Can Dance! One can dream...


This is Jackson's severe "cheese" face... perhaps he'd had enough by this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment