I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alexis and the Horrible, Terrible, No-Good, Very Bad Laundry

 Here's a little post to hopefully make YOU feel like a superstar! Because I am not - at least in the laundry department. Stains conquer me on a daily basis. Every time I use bleach I ruin a shirt. And now I realize that I should pay better attention to "dryclean only".

I bought this valance at Goodwill for $2 - I can cut the fabric to make pillows and thought the trim would be fun to add to a different curtain.



 Riiiiigghhhhttt.....

 Now I am stuck with a washer and dryer full of little bitty strings that will haunt me until we move.

 And a baby in a box (box entirely unrelated to laundry).

1 comment:

  1. Can I buy the baby in a box? He looks much more cuddly than any of MY pillows...

    ReplyDelete