I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Eeeeee'!!!

When Jackson wants more of something, he turns into a little seal. He uses his sign for "more" (touching all of his fingers together) and yells "Eeeee" repeatedly. And repeatedly means yelling this one word over and OVER again until we fulfill his requests. I think "Eeee" is his way of adding the word "please" into the equation.




To continue with the swimming theme, I wanted to post this video of Gregory and Jackson at the pool. He loves to be underwater and even though he probably has water up his nose - it doesn't stop our little seal from asking for more!

 (Apparently I am a failure at uploading videos to Blogger, so per Gregory's computer recommendations, I am just putting up a link to the video on Facebook.) Click here to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment