I Always Feel Like... Somebody's Watching Me!

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Are you There Internet, It's Me Alexis

This is a test. A test because several years have passed since the last "Balancing on One Foot" post and I'm setting a timer for when my kids will find this post. Maybe it's the year-long captivity we've experienced... but my children recently starting reading old posts and find their antics to be very enjoyable. 

 I haven't written here since 2013 - mostly because with limited time, I spent the hours I had on the sewing machine, working at a quilt store (until PANDEMIC) and raising now five kids. Time to update that ol' "about me" section. I had actually completely forgotten that I'd started a more professional Sewing blog at one point. 

 So if you find this Ayla, Jackson or Elliot - and you want me to post more embarassing stories about your youth, I'm game. 

 Sending this out into the void....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you showed up in my Feedly! Evelyn loves reading old quote Mondays from Shane's blog. He will sometimes see days with more than 100 hits because she has been going through so many old posts!

    ReplyDelete